Saturday, December 03, 2005

Digital photography

Not sure how much readers know about digital photography, no doubt it ranges from a lot to no interest. I don't claim to be an expert, but I do have a fair idea about equipment needed, what you can expect to achieve and not least, what it might cost. On that subject, if you are or have been using a film based Single Lens Reflex (SLR) you're half way there. If readers are interested, I'll blog something or if you add comments below, I'll address those issues. If you want something more personalised, I'll e-mail or even phone! Look forward to your comments.
If you're already a digital photographer, but like me still in the learning stage, you might find the post on "Illinois Birds" (Link on this page) about the merits of using RAW and Raw Shooter interesting.

No comments: